Once again, we’re obliged to wonder: is reincarnation possible if the person’s still alive?
I also got one thing spectacularly wrong: I said in The Sun that the Conservatives’ Julian Fantino would win Vaughan “handily” and, um, he sure didn’t.
A lead that had been 10,000-plus votes, two weeks ago, shrank to just a few hundred. The Tories ran a risk-adverse, boy-in-the-bubble campaign, keeping Fantino away from debates, which was a big-o mistake-o.
(Oh, and there’s, er, the actual reason, too. But I’m not a high priced political consultant, so…)
Warren Kinsella Sends Rossi Plummeting To 4th Place & Single Digits!
Meanwhile, some highlights from Warren Kinsella’s December 5 column:
- “Does your head hurt? It should.”
- “…columns and news stories about those three recent byelections could, among other things, give you a headache.”
- “So, if it all left you with a whopper of a migraine, rest assured: You’re not alone.”
- “…you could be forgiven for turning it all off and going back to bed, to nurse your noggin.”
- “So, what’s it all mean? Does it matter? Is your head starting to throb?”
- “And if that analysis doesn’t have the readers of this fine conservative newspaper reaching for the Tylenol, nothing will.”